Ultimate Survival Programme
Ultimate Survival - Wild Adventures for 2018!
"Thomas has been to them all, and by far this has been his best week at a holiday club over the past 5 years!!! He loved it. Came home dirty, exhausted, excited and informed about lots of survival skills. He can skin a rabbit, make fires, build shelters, collect water, do first aid - a really great program !!! He'll be back next year- Thank you"
At selected locations (see below), adventurers aged 7 to 14 years can go wild during the summer holidays with Ultimate Survival, which offers fun and engaging outdoor day camps that can be booked by the day or week (Hill End and Hinchley Wood booked as 5 day courses). Children will be fully-immersed in the natural environment, trying brilliant outdoor activities and games, and making new friends!
Each week there’s a different theme (see below), offering variety no matter what day they attend. Each day they will learn survival skills, and enjoy challenges and games with the added theatre of different scenarios.
For the ultimate experience, we offer a Camp Out on Thursday night. £40 cost includes Thursday dinner, Friday breakfast and lunch, plus snacks and drinks along the way – marshmallows, starlit sky and fireside stories are free!*
*Please note that the Camp Out must be booked in conjunction with Friday.
Extreme Earth NEW!
New for 2018, young adventurers will pit themselves against the elements to go through a series of fun survival scenarios teaching them how to overcome extreme weather conditions whilst learning about the environment around them. Challenges throughout the week include forest fire and flood survival, protective shelter building, bridge construction and raft building! Details
Children will experience a variety of ‘desert island’ scenarios learning how to use their surroundings as resources for survival and to help them escape whilst putting their teamwork skills to the ultimate test. This programme teaches children essential survival techniques such as hunting, shelter building & camouflage to wood whittling, fire cooking and jungle first aid whilst also working together to complete daily island escape challenges. Details
The Survival Games
Young survivors are grouped into tribes to take part in team-based survival challenges with each day ending in a giant Arena Challenge. Children will take part in team activities ranging from tribal base construction and assault courses to scavenger hunts and wilderness cookery! This programme will put the children’s team work skills to the test and challenge them problem solve and work together. Details
Each week our Ultimate Survival camps have a different theme, please check each location for dates and availability.
- Mon 28th to Thurs 31st May (Hill End & Surbiton High only)
- Mon 30th July to Fri 3rd August
- Mon 20th to Fri 24th August
- Mon 16th to Fri 20th July (Hill End only)
- Mon 6th to Fri 10th August
- Mon 23rd to Fri 27th July
- Mon 13th to Fri 17th August
We run our Ultimate Survival camps at some of the best UK schools, providing lovely woodland and a secure site in which to run our adventurous programmes! All locations are bookable by the day except Hill End and Hinchley Wood which are booked as a week course.
- Brackley - Beachborough School: Mon 23rd July to Fri 24th August 2018
- Brentwood - Brentwood School: Mon 30th July to Fri 17th August 2018
- Godalming - Prior's Field School: Mon 23rd July to Fri 24th August 2018
- Hayward's Heath - Handcross Park: Mon 30th July to Fri 24th August 2018
- Hemel Hempstead - Westbrook Hay: Mon 30th July to Fri 24th August 2018
- Hertford - Heath Mount School NEW: Mon 23rd July to Fri 17th August 2018
- Newbury - St. Gabriel's: Mon 23rd July to Fri 24th August 2018
- Oxford - Hill End Farmoor for 8-14 years: May Half Term and Mon 16th July to Thurs 23rd August 2018
- Oxford - Chandlings School: Mon 23rd July to Fri 17th August 2018
- Royal Tunbridge Wells - Rose Hill School: Mon 30th July to Fri 24th August 2018
- Sonning - Reading Blue Coat School: Mon 23rd July to Friday 24th August 2018
- Surbiton/Esher - Hinchley Wood Sports Ground for 8-14 years: May Half Term and Mon 23rd July to Thurs 23rd August 2018
- Wokingham - Luckley House: Mon 30th July to Fri 24th August 2018