Why choose Ultimate Activity Camps?
- Outstanding levels of care
- Experienced staff
- Flexible childcare - book by the day or week
- Opportunity to try new activities
Our team have been running holiday activity childcare programmes for over 25 years, so we know how to make the holidays a fun, rewarding and safe experience for children of all ages.
We have learnt that there are 4 magic ingredients for the Ultimate Activity Camp - putting child safety and welfare at the heart of all we do; experienced and inspiring staff; exciting activities; fantastic facilities - we will deliver this every day, for every child.
Outstanding levels of care
As parents ourselves, we know how important it is that we give you the confidence that we will do our best to look after your child whilst in our care. Here are the key areas we focus on to assure your child's welfare:
- all our policies, procedures, practices and venues are inspected and cleared by Ofsted before we run. All of our camps inspected since 2014 by Ofsted have been rated 'Outstanding' (60% of inspections) or 'Good' - a fantastic result!
- all our staff are shortlisted, selected, vetted and cleared in line with DfE guidelines and Ofsted regulations. All our staff have previous appropriate childcare experience.
- when you book we will ask you for all the information we need to fully care for your child during their time with us including medical details, allergies or specific needs.
- all our staff go through our 3 step training and assessment programme which covers health and safety, safeguarding and welfare as well as activity delivery.
- all of our venues are extensively risk-assessed before children arrive and throughout the season. This is in addition to all of the safety infrastructure you would expect from a school.
- we have high expectations of our children with regards to good behaviour on camp. We have a zero-tolerance approach to bullying, and a clear policy for managing poor behaviour.
- at all times on camp we will promote children’s physical and emotional welfare through our exciting activity programme delivered by staff who will care and support children through their time on camp.
Our staff - your peace of mind
You can drop off your child every day knowing that they are in safe hands at secure venues.
The quality, experience and training of our staff is what sets Ultimate Activity Camps apart from other activity childcare providers – our staff are there to ensure every child's welfare and inspire children, not just supervise them. All our staff undergo a rigorous selection process; are chosen for their relevant qualifications and experience; and are put through our demanding training programme. All our staff are, of course, DBS checked.
Flexible childcare - book by the day or week
We know how difficult it is balancing the school holidays with work and life commitments! That's why you can book by the day or week for total flexibility, and for simplicity, the daily or weekly price is the same regardless of programme. We offer the most flexible childcare and if your needs change, you can change your dates for free up to 14 days beforehand. You can also pay by childcare vouchers.
Opportunity to try new activities
Our holiday childcare programme provides an exciting range of sport, art and games activities for children of all ages, from swimming and fencing to art and zorbing. Whether you choose Ultimate Activity with over 40 activities on offer, or our exciting Ultimate Survival programme, we will give your child the most enjoyment and excitement they have ever had during the school holidays!
Supporting a good cause
In 2006 our CEO, Ben Prior, helped found the charitable project, Camp Africa, which runs day and residential camps for township children living in Cape Town, South Africa. The camps teach key life skills, assist vulnerable children with homework support, build self-esteem and give them a holiday they would otherwise never have. Ben continues to support Camp Africa, and booking with Ultimate Activity Camps will directly support funding of future camps.
Visit www.campafrica.org for more info