About Beachborough School
One of the country’s oldest prep schools set in 30 acres of leafy grounds on the borders of Bucks, Oxfordshire and Northamptonshire. The school's facilities are ideal for activity camps and include:
- large sports hall
- acres of grass pitches and 5 a-side football pitch
- Astroturf, tennis and netball courts
- adventure playground
- modern classroom for art and craft
- extensive woodland areas ideal for our Ultimate Survival camps
Specific activities at this location
- Indoor Trampolining (summer only)
- Ultimate Survival (summer only)
Visit Beachborough School website for more information about the school and open days.
For your reassurance, our staff, safeguarding practices, facilities and activities meet Ofsted rigorous standards, which achieved 'Good' in our latest inspection. This Camp location is registered under EY460220.