Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in our most recent inspection.
One of the country’s oldest prep schools set in 30 acres of leafy grounds on the borders of Bucks, Oxfordshire and Northamptonshire. The school's facilities are ideal for activity camps and include:
- large sports hall
- acres of grass pitches and 5 a-side football pitch
- Astroturf, tennis and netball courts
- adventure playground
- modern classroom for art and craft
- extensive woodland areas ideal for our Ultimate Survival camps
- See the Programmes pages for details of activities by age and sample timetables
Visit Beachborough School website for more information about the school and open days.
For your reassurance, our staff, safeguarding practices, facilities and activities meet Ofsted rigorous standards. This Camp location is registered under EY460220.