About Brentwood School
Brentwood School is one of the UK’s leading independent day and boarding schools. With almost 500 years of history, the school is renowned for its exceptional facilities and academic results. Located in the heart of Brentwood town, the school's sports centre makes an ideal venue for our exciting holiday camps and facilities include:
- large heated indoor swimming pool and shallow learner pool
- extensive sports pitches
- tennis and netball courts
- all-weather astroturf for tennis and hockey
- dance studio
- modern sports hall
- dedicated classrooms for art and craft
- Wooded area for Ultimate Survival - click here for details
For your reassurance, our staff, safeguarding practices, facilities and activities meet Ofsted rigorous standards, which achieved 'Good' in our latest inspection. This Camp location is registered under EY497875.
Visit Brentwood School website for details about their facilities and open days.