Introductory Offer - see below for details!
Luckley House School is a boys' and girls' independent school which boasts superb facilities, beautiful buildings and grounds just outside Wokingham. Their wonderful grounds and playing fields and facilities are first-class for activity camps and include:
- large sports hall
- sports playing fields
- adventure park
- climbing wall (8+)
- area for Motor Quads
- water activities (summer only)
- netball and tennis courts
- dedicated art and craft classrooms
- grounds and woodland - ideal for Ultimate Survival (summer only) - click for details
- See the Programmes pages for details of activities by age and sample timetables
For your reassurance and your child's safeguarding, our staff, facilities and activities meet Ofsted rigorous standards. This Camp location is registered under EY492069. Visit Luckley House School website.