February Half-Term Activities
Half Term Activities
We have pulled together a fun range of activities for children to help keep them entertained and engaged this February Half Term. There's a range for different ages as well as links to exciting online events - we hope you can find something they'll enjoy!
Exciting FREE February Half Term Activities
Click the buttons below for age-specific activities!
We've pulled together a full collection of over 20 FREE age-specific activities for your children to get stuck in to this February Half Term! Click the age badges below to find the most relevant activities for your child.
Links to Other Fantastic Activities & Events!
- British Red Cross - First Aid Course for Children
- Chester Zoo - Virtual Zoo Days (17 million views so far!!)
- Cosmic Kids - YouTube Yoga Sessions
- Earth Cam - Animal Cams!
- Edinburgh Zoo - Zoo Cam!
- The Guardian - 10 Fun Ways to Entertain the Children this Half-Term
- Horrible Histories - BBC IPlayer Episodes
- GoNoodle - Get Moving & Dancing YouTube Videos
- Intrepid Travel - Virtual travel experiences from around including painting classes from Mexico and cookery from Hanoi!
- London Science Museum - Games and Apps
- NASA - NASA Kids Club
- The National Trust - February Half Term activities
- Natural History Museum - Virtual Museums
- Positive Psychology - 25 Fun Mindfulness Activities for Children and Teens
- San Diego Zoo - Zoo Cam!
- Scouts - Activities for all!
- Shakespeare's Globe - Online family activities and events
- StoryLine Online - Online Stories
- The Telegraph - Pancake Day - Recipes and Origins!
- The Wildlife Trust - Wildlife watch Activities!
- Saturday 13th to Sunday 20th February
- Walk, run, skip, step & jump as part of your daily exercise this half-term
- Track your distance covered at the end of each day (in Miles)
- Share your achievement with us by tagging @UltimateActivityCamps on Facebook
- Don't forget to use the hashtag #TheUltiMILEChallenge
- Each day we'll share our progress and see how many camp locations we can virutally travel to!
- Just make sure you stick to the guidelines and stay local, walking near your house or exercising in your garden!
The UltiMILE Challenge
Join our Ultimate virtual activity challenge this February Half Term and help us cover as many miles as possible - virtually walking, running and skipping our way to each of our camp destinations! Share your distances as a family by tagging @UltimateActivityCamps on Facebook and using the hashtag #TheUltiMILEChallenge.