Half Term Camps
October Half Term 2020
As well as our awesome range of over 40 activities available through the week, this October Half Term we will sprinkle in some fun seasonal activities.
Our inspiring instructors will make every activity session engaging and exciting, giving children the opportunity to try new activities, learn new skills, make friends and have the most fun Half Term ever!
October Camp Dates:
Monday 26th October to Friday 30th October 2020
Dates bookable now with more locations coming soon.
October Half Term Locations
Abingdon School Sports Centre, Abingdon
Brentwood School, Brentwood
Chandlings School, West Oxford
Cranford House School, Wallingford
Crosfields School, Reading
Davenies School, Beaconsfield
Dean Close Prep School, Cheltenham
Headington School, Oxford
Holy Cross Prep, Kingston
LVS Ascot, Ascot
Prior's Field School, Godalming
Rose Hill School, Tunbridge Wells
Surbiton High School, Surbiton
Sutton High, Sutton
Booking Soon - St Gabriels, Newbury
October Half-Term Offer
- 5 days = £36.80 per day. SAVE £30 per week, now £184 (standard £214)
- 3 days = £42 per day. SAVE £5 per day, now £126 (standard £141)
- Offer ends midnight Tuesday 29th September
Covid 19 - Protective Measures
We continue to review government guidance for educational and childcare settings to understand what protective measures are needed to offer a safe experience for children, parents and staff. These are the key adaptations and protective measures we will implement - these are obviously subject to change.
- Camp not bookable by the day - all bookings are now either Mon to Friday (5 day), or Tues to Thursday (3 days) so we can keep children in their group/bubble through the entire week – if you already have a booking with us that does not meet this new approach, we will be contacting you via email and phone in the next 2 weeks
- No financial risk - full credit/refund if we have to cancel camps due to local lockdown. Credit given if your household has to self-isolate during dates booked.”
- Reduced availability so we can manage groups and ensure there is enough space for all the groups to be socially distanced. Book soon to avoid disappointment.
- Reducing maximum group sizes to 15 for over 8’s, whilst maintaining our group sizes for 6-7 years at 14 which already comply with guidelines. 4-5 years will be in groups of 8
- Extended Day Passes not available as we will need more time at the start and end of the day for additional cleaning requirements. Standard hours will apply so 8:30-9:30 drop off and 16:30 to 17:15 collection.
- Modifying existing activities to maximise outdoor space and increase distancing especially in sport and play activities, whilst making camp as fun as possible!
- Removing some activities that present an unacceptable risk of transmission.
- Contactless sign-in and collection – we will send full instructions in due course, but we all know what a 2m distanced queue is like now!
- Staggered lunch and breaktimes to keep groups separate
- Increased hand washing/sanitising for children throughout the day and after each activity/break
- Increased cleaning through the day and at the end of every day
- Symptom awareness and processes for anyone displaying symptoms on camp and isolation area.